Training & Workshops
"Process of sludge treatment and dewatering":
- Target group: engineers in consulting, planning, sales and plant operators
- Workshop is designed for group up to 15 participants, so there is enough time for questions and discussions.
- The training can take place for one day or two days. The one-day course consists of five teaching units, the two-day consists of seven units.
- Training materials are provided for patricipants.
- An adaptation of the curriculum to your priorities is possible.
- Fundamentals of biological wastewater treatment (C/N/P-Elimination)
- Influence of lime/carbonic acid balance on floc structure of sewage sludge
- Fundamentals of sewage sludge treatment processes
- Aerobic and anaerobic sudge digestion
- Evaluation of precipitation and flocculation
- Sludge thickening and mechanical sludge dewatering processes
- Dewatering parameters and documentation
- Sludge conditioning and polymer preparation
- Use of vacuum degassing to reduce greenhouse gas and improve dewaterability
- Performance optimisation for mechanical sludge dewatering processes
- Strategies by scum and bulking sludge
- Procedure of sludge disintegration and thermal hydrolysis
- Influence of enhanced biological P-elimination on sludge dewatering
Training programs with specific contents after consultation are possible!